Onychomycosis—more commonly known as fungal toenails—is an awful and harmful disease that can result in yellowed, crumbling nails. This common condition affects roughly 1 out of every 4 Americans at some point in their lives, with symptoms ranging from thick and discolored nails to pain in the nail bed. While there are a variety of treatments for this condition, not all of them will be effective for every patient—and using them repeatedly can be a waste of both time and expense.
Podiatrist Dr. Chris Majewski wrote The Truth About Toenail Fungus as a comprehensive guide to onychomycosis, helping patients understand the causes, complications, and treatment options available for fungal nails.
When you download your free copy of the book, you will learn:
- Common causes of toenail fungus
- The many different types of onychomycosis
- How to determine if you have fungal nails or another condition
- Why is it important to have fungal nails diagnosed by a podiatrist
- How to stop fungal nails from coming back
- New treatment options for fungal nails
- Which patients may be at higher risk of fungal nail complications
- Foot care tips to prevent fungal nails in children and adults
Our book provides an extensive look at this common but treatable condition, making it a valuable resource for anyone who has struggled with unsightly or painful toenails—and we are offering it free of charge.
Request our book today to learn more about toenail fungus, and please call us at 301-515-FEET (3338) if you have any questions!