Heel pain is one of the most common reasons patients seek treatment in our offices. While pain in the heels and soles of the feet can be caused by a variety of conditions, they all have one thing in common: they will affect every step you take, every day, until you successfully treat the source of your pain.
Podiatrist Dr. Chris Majewski has seen firsthand how injuries and chronic foot conditions can prevent people from living their lives to the fullest. That is why Dr. Majewski wrote The Truth About Heel Pain—to help patients understand the various causes of heel pain, and learn the different treatment options so that they can make an educated decision about their care.
With your copy of the book, you will learn:
- Major causes of heel pain
- When you should see a podiatrist about heel pain
- How a podiatrist can diagnose your condition
- Interventions that can prevent pain from getting worse
- Surgical and nonsurgical options for chronic foot pain
- When orthotic devices may be helpful to patients
- Health conditions (such as arthritis or diabetes) that can complicate treatment
- Foot care tips to prevent further injury
This book is a comprehensive resource for patients who are tired of being sidelined due to their injuries. Download your copy up through the first chapter today, and please call us at 301-515-FEET (3338) if you have any questions!