We are pleased to offer telemedicine appointments for your convenience and safety. You get the care & attention you need from anywhere in the country
How It Works
- Complete the form below and someone from our team will reach out to schedule your virtual appointment
- Before your appointment, we'll request payment over the phone and require you to submit your patient forms
- Once your payment & forms have been received we'll email you a link to your virtual appointment
What You'll Need
- A device capable of making and receiving video calls, such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer with a webcam and microphone.
- A web browser supported by our virtual waiting room (Chrome, Safari, or Firefox) on that device.
- A stable, reliable internet connection.
The Day Of Your Appointment
Our telemedicine platform, Doxy.me, is very easy to use.
Once we have your telemedicine appointment in our calendar, we’ll send you an email or text message with a link. When it’s time for your appointment, all you need to do is:
- Click the link
- Type your name
- Click “check in”
If the web app asks you for permission to use a camera or microphone, make sure you grant it! We’ll see that you’ve entered our virtual waiting room. When your doctor is ready, we’ll begin the appointment.
Request an Appointment Now
Telemedicine appointments are a great choice for those who can’t get to the office, or just appreciate the flexibility and convenience of a virtual consult.
If you’d like to schedule a virtual consult you’re only a couple of clicks and a short request form away! Click below to get started, or give us a call if you need help or have any questions.
Is My Healthcare Information Secure
Yes. The software we use is designed and licensed for healthcare and fully compliant with all HIPAA regulations.
What About Procedures That Can't Be Done Remotely?
Of course, not all procedures can be done remotely. The doctor will determine the best solution for your unique situation.